Saturday, June 26, 2010

Let's Pwn Some Noobs

So, I'm off to a good old fashion Halo Lan party right now. And, let me tell you, I'm ready to wreck shop.

I can't even begin to count to how many times I've played Halo. No, seriously I can't begin to count. Theoretically, counting to the number Zero is impossible, so I truthfully can't tally up all the zero times I've played Halo.

Given my stunning success at the few FPSs I have played, I am afraid that this might be one of the most embarrassing gaming experiences of my life. So much so, that I'm taking along my copy of Killer Instinct on the offhand chance that everyone gets bored with slaughtering my pathetic ass.

I do believe that there is only one option available to me. First, make my Master Chief pink. And second, talk so much shit it doesn't even matter how many times I die.

Oh, and three, tally the number of times I die compared to the number of kills I get. I bet my kill score will be so small that most respected scientists would consider it 'negligible.'

No comments:

Post a Comment